- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- País: España
- Anunciado desde: 27 marzo, 2015 17:36
- Expira el: Este anuncio ha expirado
“Valuing your knowledge and opinions”
Type: Work from Home in Spain, Temporary, Part-time, Independent Contractor
In this role you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
We are looking for creative thinkers who enjoy browsing the internet and would like to express their opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will be provided with guidelines and scoring criteria on how best to evaluate online advertisements.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
- Fluency in written and verbal in English & Spanish
- Preferred level of education/certification – Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of an Android Smartphone (version 4.1 or higher) to complete tasks
- A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
- Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook
- Time Management Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- A legal resident of Spain for the last 3 consecutive years.What we offer:
- A break from the traditional 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. office job!
- Part time – up to 20 hours per week
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to work from homeTo Apply:
- Like us on Facebook & Join us on Twitter
- One member per household only
- This is an exciting new opportunity so don’t miss out.
- If you experience any technical issues when you are submitting your application please contact the following email address: email@example.com
- Please click on the following link to complete and submit your application: