- Email: email@example.com
- Telefono o WhatsApp: 0040733000033
- País: Romania
- Anunciado desde: 24 marzo, 2015 9:44
- Expira el: Este anuncio ha expirado
We own an investment in a state of conservation in the Danube Delta, Romania (Eastern Europe), on an area of 736 ha (1,819 acres).
The Danube Delta is situated in the SE part of Romania, and it has outlet to the Black Sea-through three arms navigable Sulina, Chilia and Sf. Gheorghe. This natural habitat outstanding includes a big variety of wild species of birds and fish and mammals Also like minks, otters, wild boars and evan cats, Which Makes esta piece of land from the perfect oasis for you to relax and enjoy the nature.
On the surface of 736 can be Performed has multiple activities, such as: tourism, aquaculture (including fish farming) and agriculture, Which can be Gained from profits of over 5 million EUR / year. The most profitable business concept for this area is an all inclusive resort of 1000 places.
PLEASE NOTE THAT the 736 has surface is leased from the Tulcea County Council, but the assets are found on the land owned by our company.
From the owned assets, the 15 km long dams, That surround the 736 has are the MOST important. Here you can Develop intensive aquaculture activities. . That Other assets can be found on This area are 1450 sqm of buildings and Means of transportation on water
Our company has the following offers, open to negotiation:
1. We sell the whole investment in conservation status, for 3.5 million euros.
2. We accept a business associate, Which has to buy 50% of the company for 1750 euros, and has to Contribute With another approx. 1200 euro to start tourism / agriculture / aquaculture projects.
3. We sell 51% of the investment for 1100 euros, but the investor has the obligation to Ensure Compliance With our business strategy With Its own budget. We claim 30% of the profits earned Annually, but not less than 1000 euro / year for life.
4.Trade With another real estate investment.More details on www.ecoturism-delta-dunarii.ro/en or at +40 733 00 00 33. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8YtIGlLG50&list=UUXXx3DeWP206YhlXgLPYO0Q