- Dirección: Madrid
- Ciudad: maya
- Comunidad/Estado: Castilla-La Mancha
- País: España
- Codigo postal: 28785
- Anunciado desde: 13 octubre, 2012 6:21
- Expira el: Este anuncio ha expirado
As a football shirt wholesaler,Currently we outsource buying letter and number and patch to put on team football shirts but I was wondering what equipment I would need to be able to do this in house?
Sometimes when there is two different colours for the prints they just come on two layers.
There are a few things I am hoping you guys will be able to help with as I am a complete newbie
– What machine do I require to be able to print and cut the prints that will then be put on to the shirts with a heat press?
– How can I print two colours like this?
– Is there a way for me to be able to print a print style like this?
– On the computer program am I able set up fonts for different types
of font styles? How easy is this to do?
– Can I print a print like this? G. Silva 8 – Subside Sports
The prints I have given examples of above have club logos, I am not interested in anything like that and have just used these as examples of two different colours or a different style print.
Any help would be very much appreciated.